Get it all served
Newsletters with travel tips are of course a nice invention when you are happy to travel. You get great travel deals, overlooked destinations and guides to travel more, travel better and travel cheaper.
- But you can not just follow RejsRejsRejs on Facebook, you might be thinking?
Yes, you are welcome to do so, but Facebook is so cleverly designed that it selects what you get to see depending on all sorts of different things, which sometimes have something to do with your wishes - and other times not. In other words, it gets a little random what you get from RejsRejsRejs on Facebook.
Therefore, we encourage you to try our newsletter. Here, the travel experts at the editorial office give on RejsRejsRejs you namely:
- Our popular e-book "35 tips for better and cheaper travel"
- Overview of the best content on the site
- Selected quality trips for which the editors have fallen
- Regular raffles and competitions for great travel prizes among those registered for the newsletter - here you can see more about the prizes
In other words, if you sign up for the newsletter, you are sure to find out when we write about exactly the travel destination you have been hot on. And then there may even be a really good flight offer in the package. We send out the newsletter a couple of times a month, and should it become too much, you can always unsubscribe.
Wasn't it something to try? It costs free – just like everything else here in Denmark's largest travel magazine RejsRejsRejs.
This post contains links to some of our partners. If you want to see how it goes with collaborations, then you can tap here .