We all need to be able to drømme further on travel. Fortunately, the majority of Danish travel agencies offer generous options for cancellation and rebooking based on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' current travel guides. The flexibility of travel agencies makes it easier for you to dream further and make travel plans, and when you book through an agency you are always in a better position than if you book it all yourself. It also does not have to be more expensive for that reason.
We have compiled a list of some of them travel agents, which offers flexible ordering terms. Remember to read their terms carefully when booking your trip.
Travel agencies with changed travel conditions
- Free rebooking for those who book departure before 31/3 2021
- Rebooking must be done 14 days before departure
- Applies only to all package holidays with charter flights
- Free rebooking of destination and hotel up to 14 days before departure
- Valid for travel until 31/10 2020
Bravo Tours' rules
- Free rebooking of charter flights in the period 31/12 2020 booked before 10/5 2020
- Rebook no later than 21 days before departure
- Money is sent back if UM advises against traveling to the destination
Panorama Travel rules
- Free rebooking or cancellation on all trips in 2020
- Cancellation must be made up to 8 weeks before departure
Remember: The above information may change continuously at the various travel agencies.
Many other travel agencies are in the process of changing their cancellation policy to make it easier to book travel. The above examples are just a few of them. You can find our selected Danish travel agencies here.
There are also a myriad of reasons why you should choose to travel with a travel agency - you can read more about this in our guide: 5 Surprising Reasons Why You Should Use A Travel Agency.
Good advice for you who still want travel plans
It is always a good idea to find out what your cancellation and travel insurance covers before booking a trip. Talk to your insurance company and find out what your options are.
Stay up to date with the latest travel guides and visa rules on the State Department website www.um.dk. During this time, it is especially important to keep an eye on the entry rules of the different countries and check the updated travel guides and visa rules.
In addition, you should also check if the travel agency is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund. The Travel Guarantee Fund secures your trip before departure and while you are away.
As previously mentioned, most travel agencies offer flexible rebooking or cancellation terms. In addition, you are also covered by the Package Travel Act when you book a package trip - you are not when you have only bought a plane ticket.
You can get more answers and good advice in our active travel community on Facebook: The travel group for us who love to travel :: RejsRejsRejs
Good planning - and good travel when the time comes!